Our supplement of the month is seaweed and Dana has created a recipe that includes this health food supplement and it sounds delicious!
Asparagus, Mozzarella and Seaweed Tart:
500g Puff Pastry
2x Bunches of asparagus
2x Mozzarella balls
6x Slices of Palma Ham or Proscuitto
Tsp Seaweed chilli crush
1. Pre heat the oven to 200C
2. Boil the asparagus for 2-3 minutes with cold water to stop them from over cooking.
3. Tear the mozzarella balls into pieces
4. Roll the pastry into a rectangle (26x35cm)
5. Score a line around 2 cm from the edge, don't cut all the way through the pastry (just halfway leaving a border for the pastry) Put this in the oven for 15 minutes until the pastry is half cooked.
6. Spread the base with the mozzarella, a teaspoon of seaweed chilli crush and top with the asparagus and ham, sprinkle a little more Seaweed Chilli Crush and cook in the oven for 20 minutes.
7. Serve with a crisp green salad.